“Our mission is to preach the good news of Jesus Christ, to share the whole Truth of God’s Word, and to show discipleship as primary and indispensable. Our desire is to see God glorified as his disciples are trained and spend their lives making more disciples.”
- Encourage existing local churches in Biblical growth.
- Wisely distribute the Scriptures and Christian literature.
- Devote ourselves to evangelism in Gospel deprived regions.
- Take time to disciple new believers and teach God’s Word.
- Form study groups, invest heavily in the youth, and train pastors.
- Regularly engage stateside supporting churches.
- Teach family discipleship practices and Biblical counseling.
- Update supporters with prayer and tangible support needs.
- Seek to raise up future missionaries from local churches.
- Lord willing, see new churches formed from new believers.
We are sent out by Red Oak Church of Andrews, NC. A pack of other local churches partner to support us by prayer, giving, and regular encouragement. These folks stand with us as we desire to be a Biblically-consistent, long-term witness to the lost around us and a source of encouragement and instruction to believers, families, and churches.
Who We Are:
We are Bible people; we labor with folks from various denominations who hold to the historic Christian faith. Our aim is to see the Gospel made accessible to those who have not yet heard. We long to help any genuine believer grow more Biblical, and we ask them to help us in that same way. You can read more about what we believe here.